Mail Archive Home | jawe List | July 2005 Index

Process Diagrams

Have just started playing with Jawe

If I rough out my processes - mostly Generic Activities

When I review these, some of them need breaking down into sub-Flow or Block type activities

So it would be good to be able to right click on an activity & have an option to change the type –

Ie NOT having to cut/replace edit the name/description etc

Or have I missed this feature