Mail Archive Home | jawe List | September 2005 Index
improvement suggestion: plain text edit function right within JaWe
- Subject: improvement suggestion: plain text edit function right within JaWe
- From: Vojtech Huser <huser56@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 14:59:30 -0600
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=tT0jrxEx9A+B9qiTsfME65v+F8GXVu+iM4QYNJoD9KvwHK7nmGb1a8NIQcfzlcJJWZ8lB+/1V8HurEBTQ0n3JQ4mtgRTeQmGGrgbUQKI5+w4eE0M0ooPey7/JryxD/J3UUwF5k109gGuvHLxWnihBW/VMwQXy0agZEqz3TzveVQ=
I would like to to suggest something what would really help me a lot in editin *.xpdl files.
Jawe is a grea editor ....but quite often I edit directly the file in plain editor like notepad.exe.
(I use notepad++)
But I like that JaWe does some basic validation.
I would like to be able to combine the validation with my plain text editing quickly.
if you can make current XPDL view tab not a viewer-only but an editor
and add to menu line "validate"... that would be nice...
I think many people do it like me (edit xpdl directly in plain text) and might agree with this sugestion.
Let's do as a list community also some voting..
So people in the list who agree with this idea, please, reply to this post "I would appreciate something like this too... "
- improvement suggestion: plain text edit function right within JaWe,
Powered by MHonArc.
Copyright © 1999-2005, ObjectWeb Consortium | contact | webmaster.