Mail Archive Home | jawe List | September 2005 Index

Jawe Licencing question

Hi,

Currently I am writing a chapter for a Technical book (It wiil be
published by Springer V) the topic of the chapter is Workflows,
metamodels, etc.  In a section of the chapter I mention JaWE as an
Example of a XPDL editor and I use some of the editor's Icons to
explain it's functionality.  Each part of the text is properly
referenced with the JaWE URL and all the credits are explicit for the
authors.

My question is if it is ok to do that or am I violating some kind of
licensing or author's copy rigth material.

Thanks in advance.

Dario Correal
PhD. Student
Los Andes University