Mail Archive Home | jawe List | Febuary 2006 Index
TWE 2.0 Missing Auth for WfXML Registry
- Subject: TWE 2.0 Missing Auth for WfXML Registry
- From: Chris Custine <chris.custine@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 11:37:23 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=GRaX2JAScO930QRC7mOI9hPeWF3hSDAzDOtieDd4Bbii+VTx2e/xJiCHChDPlB3YqWxQaA4K1BqgP4YjKlZYPZqaZ2WYoArcaTqwTjc2OtnvA4bVxfWOR72gpZd8VmVbgMoeeW7CgiETbAuvj/JlyZaYxN7VjGnqQz0djVwmivI=
Clearly the functionality of 2.0 has been re-worked from 1.4.2 but is
it an oversight that the Auth capability that was added to 1.4.2 is
now missing from 2.0? Or is it possible that there is a workaround?
- TWE 2.0 Missing Auth for WfXML Registry,
Powered by MHonArc.
Copyright © 1999-2005, ObjectWeb Consortium | contact | webmaster.