-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Walter Mourão [mailto:walter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Bereitgestellt: Freitag, 24. März 2006 13:40
Bereitgestellt in: JaWE
Unterhaltung: [jawe] Building Jawe from CVS
Betreff: [jawe] Building Jawe from CVS

Hi folks,
I downloaded the Jawe cvs snapshot but I didn't find a configure.bat or
build.xml.

How to build Jawe from scratch ?

Thanks in advance,

Walter Itamar Mourão - Diretor de Tecnologia e Projetos - Arcadian S/A
www.arcadian.com.br