Mail Archive Home | jawe List | April 2006 Index

To store data in DB

Hi guys,

I am running the Shark JSP Client,JaWE and backend is oracle.
Every thing is going fine.

Now I want make a POC on workflow system, and I illustrated below my
requirement.

there are two roles 1. Applicant and 2.Approver

First jsp page should display at applicant side after filled the inputfields
and submit the button it should be display at Approver, after accept the
approver these information should be stored in DB.

please help me to make these requirement.

Regards,
Krishna.