Mail Archive Home | jawe List | April 2006 Index

Re: [jawe] inserting existing participants in workflow process does not work anymore with jawe 2.0

I have fixed the code of menu button myself, i can provide the fix in
LGPL if you want.
If the button has to list more than 30 entries, it uses a scrollable
JList instead of JMenuItem, be it participant or any other listing.
I also added a the capability to show detailed informations on
participant in form of tooltip text, provided the creator of button
provided a list of attributes to show.

Regards,
David