Mail Archive Home | jawe List | June 2006 Index

JaWE based JPEd released

Hi,

remember the discussion about JaWE no longer storing layout information?
Well, we followed the advice given on this list and by personal e-mail
and created a JaWE derivative called "JPEd" (JaWE based Process Editor).

JPEd-1.0.0 is based on JaWE-2.0-4 and as a start re-introduces storing
the process diagram layout and reduces startup-time. We consider adding
WfMOpen specific modules (without losing "generic" XPDL support, of
course), but this is still somewhat in the future.

It took us a bit longer than intended to provide this, not because the
changes turned out to be very difficult, but because other projects
required our attention.

You may find JPEd on the WfMOpen download page
(http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=76143).

Regards,

    Michael

--
Dr. Michael N. Lipp
Solution Architect

Danet GmbH, Gutenbergstraße 10, 64331 Weiterstadt, Germany
Phone: +49 6151 868-476, Fax: +49 6151 868-264
eMail: Michael.Lipp@xxxxxxxx, URL: www.danet.com
Managing Board: Dr. Reiner Nickel (CEO), Dr. Burkhard Austermühl (CFO);
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Jaques Bentz; Address of Record:
Weiterstadt; Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Darmstadt HRB 6450;
Tax Number: DE 172 993 071