Mail Archive Home | jawe List | June 2006 Index

Integration of Shark/JaWE in Mandriva Corporate Server

Benjamin,

Mandriva is willing to integrate Shark/jaWE (along with other ObjectWeb projects) in its Corporate edition. So as to facilitate this operation, we propose to meet during the upcoming "RMLL" (see http://www.objectweb.org/phorum/read.php?f=28&i=241&t=241) to deal efficiently with technical issues that may arise. We organize a meeting there (technical only, focused and informal) on July 6, afternoon.

Although this is a very short notice, we feel that it would help a lot if someone from the project could participate.

Best,

François LETELLIER
INRIA Rhône-Alpes - ObjectWeb Consortium Executive Committee
email: francois.letellier at objectweb.org - cell: +33 (0)6 84 64 00 24 - Skype: francois.letellier - Gizmo: francois_letellier
blog: http://os3g.blogspot.com/ ObjectWeb: http://www.objectweb.org