Mail Archive Home | jawe List | July 2006 Index

multiple transitions from activity A to activity B

Hello,

JaWE does not allow you to specify more than one transition from
activity A to activity B. Is there any reason for this behaviour?

I haven't found such restriction specified in the XPDL 1.0 spec. And
when I edit the XPDL manually, adding an extra transition, it is handled
fine by the WfMOpen engine.

Many thanks!

--
wing tung Leung @ Imas, http://www.vangenechten.com
IT consultant, wingtung.leung@xxxxxxxx (XT-i)
Privileged Confidential Information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply
email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to
Internet
email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information
in this
message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be
understood
as neither given nor endorsed by it.