Mail Archive Home | jawe List | August 2006 Index

Re: [jawe] Query

Hi,

1. because community edition does not store any JaWE specific ext. attribs. (and start/end bubbles are just ext. attribs. interpreted only by JaWE). 2. Tool activity is used to call some application in your system. In the case of shark, it is calling Java class based on Tool agent interface defined by WfMC.

Greetings,
Sasa.

Padmini Katekar wrote:
Hello,

I would like to know solutions for the following issues

1. Why the start and End bubbles get removed everytime the file is opened?

2. How does the 'TOOL Activity' Functions? When can we use this
fuctionality?

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Padmini