Mail Archive Home | jawe List | August 2006 Index

Re: [jawe] multiple transitions from activity A to activity B

Hi,

can you explain what would be the point of connecting two activities twice? What would it mean in the case of XOR and what in the case of AND split?

How does WfMOpen handles such situation?

Wing Tung Leung wrote:
Hello,

JaWE does not allow you to specify more than one transition from
activity A to activity B. Is there any reason for this behaviour?

I haven't found such restriction specified in the XPDL 1.0 spec. And
when I edit the XPDL manually, adding an extra transition, it is handled
fine by the WfMOpen engine.

Many thanks!

Privileged Confidential Information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.