Mail Archive Home | jawe List | August 2006 Index

Re: [jawe] Jawe and Shark

Hi,

the file tws-community-2.0-beta2.setup.exe is a executable installation file of shark, and JaWE can be found at http://forge.objectweb.org/project/showfiles.php?group_id=50

Files are not named shark-xxx and jawe-xxx is due to fact that we use same build procedure to get these open-source but also professional version installations, and we are naming distributions based on these professional versions (Together Workflow Server and Together Workflow Editor).

Antonio Hernandez Illera - Cinntes wrote:
Good Morning, Sirs

I World like to know where could I find a downloadable open-source version of Enhydra
Jawe and Shark. When I visit the Enhydra web I cannot find any link to this product.
For instance the Enhydra Shark link sends me to
http://forge.objectweb.org/projects/shark/  and in the files tab there is only one
executable file: tws-community-2.0-beta2.setup.exe
<http://forge.objectweb.org/project/download.php?group_id=74&file_id=6324>
which is the Together Workflow Editor.

Where can I find these products. Can you help me, please?

Thanks very much in advance.

Antonio Hernández Illera

CENTRO DE INNOVACION EN TECNOLOGIAS SANITARIAS

Consultor Junior

antonio.hernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

García Morato, 27   47007 - Valladolid

Tel. 983-228222 Fax. 983-459398 www.cinntes.es <http://www.cinntes.es/> Este mensaje es confidencial y puede contener información privilegiada. Si Vd. no es el destinatario, es ilegal que lea, copie, distribuya,
divulgue o haga cualquier otro uso de la información contenida en este mensaje.
Por favor, notifíquenoslo inmediatamente. Gracias