Mail Archive Home | jawe List | Febuary 2007 Index

Re: [jawe] jawe older version

Hello David,

unfortunately the link does not work at the moment.
In the attached linked pdf you can see screenshots about the version I am looking for.

http://www.llnl.gov/tid/lof/documents/pdf/310223.pdf

Regards, Dennis

David Delbecq escribió:
You can get a forked version of an old jawe version here:
http://jped.sourceforge.net

If you want you can also download the snapshot version which contains
add-ons.

En l'instant précis du 02/01/07 12:59, Dennis Schulz s'exprimait en ces
termes:
Hello,

I found problems to import the generated XPDL of the newest version of
JaWE
to the Zope product JaWE2Openflow.
So I am looking for older versions of this editor (In the tutorial
they use one from 2005)
Could you give me any hint where to download?

Regards, Dennis