Mail Archive Home | jawe List | Febuary 2007 Index

older version

Yes I think this would help me a lot. I could not find it to download in any repository...

Regards, Dennis

Hi -

We are still using Jawe 1.4.2-1, from march of 2005. Do you want the
setup file for that one?

Ian Glen
SAICgleni@xxxxxxxx

Falls Church, VA 220426565