mount on eclipse

Hello,

Hello I would like to customize this program with functions/features for a specific application.

I have already downloaded the source (and the bin )  code for enhydra, and I would like to know how should I mount the files on eclipse?

I have one or two ideas, but before spending time trying to mount the project I ask first here if anyone can help me!

Thanks,

                Pedro