Mail Archive Home | jawe List | June 2007 Index

Last modified in XPDL

Hello,

does anyone know if there is a plan do have in JAWE (or now in TWE) not only the Creation Time of a Package but also the

"Last modified" Time (and may be the current User) saved in the XPDL's? I know this wasn't intended to XPDL 1.0, may be in

2.0 - I don't know - but it can be realised thanks to Extended Characters.

I think this can help in WorkflowEngines, like Enhydra Shark, for a better Identification of different Versions of a Workflow, loaded.

Answers are welcome.

Manfred Hagenauer