Mail Archive Home | jawe List | July 2007 Index

Re: [jawe] Translating JaWE

Sasa,

Of course. Please send me the text as you want it, so I can just fill
in the blanks and send it back.

I don't know how and when I could maintain the translation; I think it
would be easier if once in a while you send me a diff on
JaWE.properties, so I can update it.

Again, if my bosses decide to deploy this editor, I will discuss and
review the translation in-house, and I will send you immediately the
new version. I would also evaluate the possibility of syncing a local
copy of your source repository.

Sergio.