Mail Archive Home | modfact-users List | March 2004 Index

Fw: RE : some Qs abt qvtEngine need your help, 3x in advance

Hello,Prawee.sriplakich,

Can u pls help me about my questions?

Actually, I cannot run the QVT engine offline, there are not the guide needed
in the "howto" web page.

Thanks in advance.

Xavier.Blanc@xxxxxxx