Mail Archive Home | objectweb-zh-docs List | March 2004 Index

Re: _´ð¸´:_ObjectWeb_ÖÐÎļƻ®

David Li ??:

No problem! Thanks. We will get the document listed soon.

David

On Mar 9, 2004, at 1:49 PM, rweixiong wrote:

hi,David:
About the ObjectWeb Chinese Project, I find that C-JDBC documents in the plan are some property files. Maybe the other documents of C-JDBC in its website like brochure, user guide and developer guide are much important than the property files. So if possible, I'd like to first translate the brochure,user guide and developer guide, then the property files. Just an idea.

Raoweixiong