Mail Archive Home | oscar List | June 2004 Index

Re: [oscar] R3.24 Jini Driver Service

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:20:12 +0200 nico.goeminne@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> So the test succeded and I was able to use the OSGi service
> registered in KF as an OSGi service in OSCAR. There's only one but :
> I had to include both osgi.jar and servlet.jar in the classpath when
> starting OSCAR, else I'd get a ClassNotDefFoundError on classes from
> the javax.servlet or on the org.osgi.util.tracker packages. Could
> this be just a version problem or a more complex matter such as
> BundleClassLoading or Context ClassLoading?

I doubt it has anything to do with context classloading, because servlet
doesn't use it as far as I know. Our hacked up HTTP Service uses
servlet.jar and Messenger uses Service Tracker.

I will double check both of these tonight to make sure that they still
work for me.

It is possible that I missed something, but it seems a little strange.