Mail Archive Home | oscar List | June 2004 Index

"obr source" command

Just a heads up for Windows users:

I see that the "obr source" command is somewhat problematic under Windows. Apparently, the StreamTokenizer has problems with '\' characters and also the ':' character. I did succeed in getting obr to download source under Windows today by specifying '.' as the local directory.

I will look into finding some work around for this next week, then issue an obr update...then everyone can use the "obr update" command to see how it works.