Mail Archive Home | oscar List | June 2004 Index

Re: [oscar] problem with oscar 1.0.0 and Sun Java

I think there is a way to find an explanation : I am behind a proxy.
In text mode, I only use the help commands. You wrote that the GUI is
reading the network, so does it try to access to Sourceforge?

Thanks,

--
Nils