Mail Archive Home | oscar List | June 2004 Index

Re: [oscar] problem with oscar 1.0.0 and Sun Java

nils.ratusznik@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I think there is a way to find an explanation : I am behind a proxy.
In text mode, I only use the help commands. You wrote that the GUI is
reading the network, so does it try to access to Sourceforge?

The OBR GUI plugin automatically tries to read the network when you select that plugin because it needs to display data in the table.