Mail Archive Home | oscar List | June 2004 Index

[oscar] little bug with the obr plugin

Hello,
I want to use 2 repositories at the same time at startup, so I have defined a oscar.repository.url in the bundle.properties with two urls separated by a space ' '. When I launch the shellplugin, the two repositories are querried and I get the correct response, but in the fields URL(S), the space is no more there between the urls, so if I click on refresh, I get an error.

-> Error: java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://oscar-osgi.sourceforge.net/repo/
repository.xmlhttp://www-adele.imag.fr/bundles/repository.xml

Once I put the space manually, the use of refresh is ok.

Mathieu Clavel