OBR Web Site

Quick question:

How many people have difficulty viewing the OBR web site (for example, you are seeing an XML file)? The URL is:

   http://oscar-osgi.sf.net/

I am using an repository XML file with an XSL stylesheet to generate the web page and a couple of people have mentioned that they only see the XML file...these people were using Safari and Konqueror. (crazy bastards!) ;-)

For me it works fine with Firefox [yea!], Mozilla, and [cough] IE.

I am not XSL expert, that's for sure, so if someone knows how to resolve this issue, please speak up.

Thanks.