Oscar 1.0.1

Hello again,

It is like Christmas in July!

I want to announce the immediate available ability of a bug-fix release for Oscar. This release fixes two bugs related to class loading; one minor one was introduced in the 1.0 release, but the other more major one has existed since version 0.9.4...it is old.

In short, when Oscar tried to resolve a bundle, if the resolve errored, Oscar was not correctly cleaning up everything, thus the bundle remained partially resolved. In some situations, this could lead to NoClassDefFoundErrors. Even though problems didn't occur in every situation, I still consider this a significant bug and encourage everyone to upgrade.

Check the change log for the other minor changes:

   http://oscar.objectweb.org/changes.html

I will be gone for the next week, so please pick up my slack!

Have fun.