Trouble with cleaning up on bundle stopping

Hi,
I've a bundle that write temp file, and I want to delete them in Activator.stop, but it result in error:
"Only Active Bundle can mange files"

- Is it normal?
- I want to delete them without using other bundle that are listening to BundleEvent..
- Can you help me?

Than u!

P.S.: We the bundle we speaking about is an implementation of UPnP Base Driver, that I and a friend of mine are writing