Re: [oscar] Trouble with cleaning up on bundle stopping

Hello,

I am currently a little confused. Looking at the Oscar.getDataFile()
method, it checks to see if the bundle is not equal to ACTIVE, STARTING,
OR STOPPING. If it is not equal to any of these states, then it throws
the exception that you mention. If your stop() method is being called,
then your bundle should be in the STOPPING state, so it should be able to
access its file area.

Perhaps I am missing something. I will try to create a test case and see
what happens for me. I will respond shortly.

-> richard