Re: [oscar] Trouble with cleaning up on bundle stopping

Okay. I modifed my simple.jar bundle to create a file in its start()
method and to delete it in its stop() method. This worked fine for me.

So, either I am missing something or you are missing something...or
perhaps both! :-)

Is it possible for you to create a simple use case bundle that
demonstrates your error and send it to me?

-> richard

p.s. I am traveling currently, so it might be difficult for me to respond
over the next few days.