Re: [oscar] obr web site

So, does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue?

What is kHTML having problems with?

The main page is actually just a single frame into which I load the
repository.xml file that has an XSL stylesheet associated with it.

Does kHTML have difficulty with the XSL stuff or loading it into a frame?
If it is the XSL, then there probably isn't much we can do...other than
try to convince everyone that kHTML sucks and to stop using it.  :-)

-> richard