Re: [oscar] Custom Oscar StartUp

Read the usage documentation for configuring Oscar:

   http://oscar.objectweb.org/usage.html#configuring-oscar

You want to set the "oscar.cache.profile" property in the system.properties file to be the profile that you want to always start...

-> richard

Stefano Lenzi wrote:

Hi,
I'd like to know it there is some way to start up Oscar with a specified profile, to avoid to type every time the profile name....

While writing the mail I have looked at source code and I suppose that something like this should work:

Properties p = new Properties();
p.setProperty(DefaultBundleCache.CACHE_PROFILE_PROP,<Profile Name>);
try{
   org.ungoverned.oscar.Oscar osgi = new  org.ungoverned.oscar.Oscar(p);
}catch(Exception e){
   e.printStackTrace();
}

Thank All!