Re: [oscar] HTTP Service:: mapping URIs to servlets

Richard S. Hall wrote:

Tom,

I think you are correct, this is a flaw in our HTTP Service that stems from Jetty, I believe.

Yes, after digging further, I found that what you need is a fully standard feature (method getPathInfo) that shall be available in Jetty.

In short, if you are experiencing a problem with our HTTP Service, then it is probably the fault of the HTTP Service implementation. You could grab a different implementation and use that with Oscar...or improve the current one. :-)

You should try "obr source" and give a look at the current implementation. It is not that big... :-)

Michel