Mail Archive Home | oscar List | Febuary 2005 Index

Re: [oscar] How to create a repository.xml file

There is a tool for converting a manifest file into OBR format here:

   http://www-adele.imag.fr/~donsez/dev/osgi/extractmf2obr/

But I don't use that, I do it by hand. I am thinking about adopting a
tool for automatically generating manifest files, so if I do, maybe I
will then adopt a tool to automatically generate OBR files.

The above tool only generates the <bundle> tag I believe, you still need
to put it in a well-formed <bundles> tag, I think.

-> richard

Alejandro Fernandez wrote:

I am interested in create my own repository (which maybe could be
released in the future) and I don't know if there is any tool to
create it automatically from a set of bundles or I have to write
everything?

Thank you.