Mail Archive Home | oscar List | Febuary 2005 Index

New HTTP Shell bundle

I am pleased to announce the availability of a new bundle in OBR (requires the latest version of OBR), called HTTP Shell. This bundle provides HTTP-based administrative access to Oscar's shell and to OBR and also supports basic user authentication.

This bundle is cool. Check it out.

The bundle was developed and donated to OBR by Heejune Ahn. My thanks go out to him.

-> richard

p.s. The last update of OBR required a branch in OBR repository files. No new bundles will be added to the old OBR repository file. Further, I have only left the old repository file in place for the time being and I will very soon eliminate the contents of the old repository file, except for the meta-data of the new OBR bundle. So please update your copies of OBR...or update to the latest version of Oscar.