Mail Archive Home | oscar List | Febuary 2005 Index

Re: [oscar] New HTTP Shell bundle

A follow up to my own message:

Just in case I wasn't explicit enough, the new HTTP Shell bundle will not be visible if you are using an older version of OBR; you must upgrade to the newest version of OBR to see it. You can update OBR within and the new Oscar release also contains the latest OBR bundle.

The old OBR repository.xml file is still in place, so old versions of OBR do not error, but I will not add new bundles to it.

Actually, I plan to edit it to contain only one bundle, the new version of OBR.