Mail Archive Home | oscar List | Febuary 2005 Index

Re: [oscar] OSCAR with JVM for embedded system

Marcel Offermans wrote:

OSCAR is probably best deployed on a J2SE JVM, so if your embedded system
can run that, you should not have any problems.

Perhaps someone else on this list has experiences with other JVM's and
OSCAR? It would be nice to compile a list of tested platforms.

Although I do not test it regularly, I have played with Oscar on J2ME Personal Profile and it worked without modification. See:

   http://oscar.objectweb.org/zaurus.html