Mail Archive Home | oscar List | Febuary 2005 Index

Re: [oscar] OSCAR with JVM for embedded system

> Although I do not test it regularly, I have played with Oscar on J2ME
> Personal Profile and it worked without modification. See:

I did something similar for KF on a P910i (which has Personal Java, which
is a JDK 1.1 VM). In short I used the GNU classpath library to borrow some
code that KF relies on (security and some other stuff). This was only a
quick hack, but it demonstrates it's possible.

I'll be doing something similar soon on the Nokia 9500, which has the
Personal Profile, just like that Zaurus.