Mail Archive Home | oscar List | Febuary 2005 Index

RE: [oscar] New HTTP Shell bundle

Richard,

For those who maintain a private repository for home developped bundles (like
we do here at France Telecom Grenoble), and thus redefine
oscar.repository.url to contain several repository urls (our own repository
and oscars' standard repository).

We have to update obr
AND
We must replace in our oscar.repository.url property
         http://oscar-osgi.sourceforge.net/repo/repository.xml
with
        http://oscar-osgi.sourceforge.net/repository.xml

Am I right ?

Also, is there a change in the repository.xml syntax ? I guess not.

Thanks,

Anne