Mail Archive Home | oscar List | Febuary 2005 Index

Re: [oscar] Initial Provisioning

No, it is not. The initial provisioning section is a recommendation for
comments and not an officially specified section.

However, it is something that I would like to implement, if I can ever
find the time.

-> richard

Virginie Legrand wrote:

Is an initial Provisioning service (in order to set a managment agent) available in Oscar ? ( as mentionned in the specification ? ).

Virginie