Re: [oscar] Re:need info - servlet, RMI, SOAP...

Yep, the great thing about OSGi is that you get to know your
classloaders... :-)
How about the serialization issues in XMLRPC? You have to stick to
simple data types, don't you? That's the strong point of RMI: you can
use almost any type you want... as long as you can pay the bandwith
bill ;-)

Manuel