Oscar alpha release

Hello everyone,

I was hoping to get an alpha release of Oscar 2.0 out in February, so I am a little late. If you are interested in playing with an experimental version of Oscar, please check out the following link:

   http://oscar.objectweb.org/oscar-alpha.html

This page documents an alpha release of Oscar that prototypes some potential features that have been discussed for the next OSGi spec release. This is only meant as a sneak peek at potential features, so take everything with a grain of salt and expect a few problems if you play with it.

I will be gone for the next week, so I am not sure how quickly I will be able to respond to emails.

Have fun.