RMI, SOAP etc.

Dear People on the Oscar list,

first many thanks for the mails!
Let me explain short why I`m asking about RMI, SOAP...
My intention is, that an applet, called inside a browser will communicate with a bundle, running on OSCAR (the applet also resides in the bundle). This isn`t very difficult with servlet(s). But, without mention any non-relevant details, imagine the following: an object or a variable in a bundle-class always changing its value (assuming non-deterministic). How will the apple know about it? The best way would be the bundle sends the required data to the applet every times it alters of course. And this is problematic to solve with a servlet... So awaiting your ideas...
Hope it`s clear for you what I wanna reach.

Thanks in advance, Szabolcs