From: stephane.frenot@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Robert Young <robert_john_young@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [oscar] Classpath resolving question
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 11:59:42 +0200

Yes,
all what you say is right.

For eclipse, it depends on how you load your projects. But the classpath
visibility works as you say.

For the standard classes they are all loaded from the system class
loader from the file $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/rt.jar. All these classes are
visibile from everyone since they are loaded bye the top level class
loader.

/stephane