NoClassDefFoundError, why?

Hello,

I guess I don't understand something, but I can't see what it is. I have a package hiearchy:
.../
.../bundle/Activator
.../service/Service

The activator loads fine, start() is called which creates my service. service = new Service() -> NoClassDefFoundError

I have set Bundle-Activator: ...bundle.Activator which is fine. But why can't the classloader see the service implementation? Isn't everything inside a bundle visible to the bundle classes? The class is in the bundle (made sure!), I execute the update command, then start and NoClassDefFoundError.

Thanks
-Edward Povazan