Re: [oscar] Bundle Development

There are several people on the list who use Eclipse for bundle development, so they might be able to help you with hints. I use Eclipse too, but for the most part I just use it as an advanced text editor and don't really know much about it.

There are some tutorials at Knopflerfish's web site:

   http://www.knopflerfish.org/tutorials/index.html

-> richard

pagomen@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi all,

I quite new in Osgi and Bundle development, so I will need some help.
Is there any IDE available for bundle development,or just a text editor is
enough ?
Except the tutorial in the http://oscar-osgi.sourceforge.net/tutorial/

is there another tutorial/guide/book for beginers ?

Thanks in advance
Geogre