Mail Archive Home | oscar List | April 2005 Index
Get a ressource from another bundle
- Subject: Get a ressource from another bundle
- From: Brahim Ait elhaj <brahima@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:20:46 +0200
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=VLWIvyxm6LhMMByHjFTSfBRBxhY1AZ2xSEvs/RcYoONiyzozqZev8C7ACN7Ajyw+MUux2YVJ9sP6SQJ2XtDofVSYPukS46HW5ZljreabVk7WdG96p8bYfVGT8+emSs2+6ImF1j9MKPZ+Hjs0K1RyvxMctODhPGTtwCcCV0MBN9s=
I'd like to get the url of an xml file situated in a bundle from
another one. I use context.getBundle().getResource(XML_FILE) the
returned url seems like this : bundle://14.0/pitask.xml (which is
correct) but when i use this url from the other bundle to get this
resource i have a null pointer exception. Why ? Shoud i use
getResourceAsStream() method ? I tried returning a file object and got
the same problem
Thanks to help me !
- Get a ressource from another bundle,
Brahim Ait elhaj
Powered by MHonArc.
Copyright © 1999-2005, ObjectWeb Consortium | contact | webmaster.