Mail Archive Home | oscar List | April 2005 Index

Re: [oscar] Get a ressource from another bundle

I haven't used them myself, but you can possibly use dynamic imports - however, that won't help on the export side: your exporting bundle will still need to know all of the class and resource packages it exports.

-- Rob

Brahim Ait elhaj wrote:

Ok thanks
I thought about this solution, so is there a way to say for an Import-Package header : (Import all exported packages) because I don't know where the file i want is situated !

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
robw@xxxxxxxxxx