Mail Archive Home | oscar List | April 2005 Index

Re: [oscar] Get a ressource from another bundle

Brahim Ait elhaj wrote:

Ok i understand
But (to continue with your example) BundleB doesn't know what package bundleA export, so Rob was right BundleB should use dynamic import.

I don't think that dynamic imports is right for this situation...even bundleB doesn't know what package the resource it is in, then it will have no way to ask for the resource even with dynamic imports.

To me, it seems like your first solution should work.

Looking at the code, you should not need an import to access the contents of a bundle: URL.