Mail Archive Home | oscar List | April 2005 Index

Re: [oscar] Get a ressource from another bundle

If it is the problem that we are speculating, then just installing and starting the URL handler bundle should solve the problem.

You could also do some quick testing in your own code. For example, before passing the URL in for parsing, try to open it and read the contents. See if everything looks okay. If so, then you know for sure it is something down in the XML parsing code.

-> richard

Brahim Ait elhaj wrote:

Hi
excuse me it's me again can you give more information on how to use URl Handlers Service to solve my problem. I have some problem with it !

Thanks